Monday, October 18, 2010

No one is a failure who has friends.

I am so lucky to have such amazing friends who drive me to their house at 2 in the morning and give me pep talks about life and give me cupcakes and still love me even though i'm a complete psycho sometimes and will talk to me on the phone for hours just 'cause i need it and who constantly remind me how amazing my life is and will sit outside with me in the blustery weather and bond over caramel corn and let me sit in their dorms when I'm locked out and most of all just love me.
I am so loved. And it astounds me.
I need sleep, I don't feel well, I have homework to do but I'm completely peaceful right now. God has put so many incredible people in my life and he has been so attentive to me through them lately. Here are some shout outs to people who have been amazing lately;
Mom, Valerie, Jaime, Katrina, Emily, Jake, Rachel, Chelsea, Ashaunte, Mike, Jonathan, Jordan, Johanna, Renee, Katie, Liz, Becca, and the little lady from PNC! And a gazillion others that I just dont have time to list.
I am the luckiest, this life is so rad.

No comments:

Post a Comment