Sunday, September 26, 2010

People watching makes for fantastic procrastinating.

Are you jealous that I'm listening to VIVALDI on pandora, "writing" a paper about cigarette advertising during the great depression, drinking a venti iced coffee, all the while facing a huuuuge window that looks out on the street and sidewalk? hahhaha I would be. Because do you know how many hilariously odd people walk around? soooo many. I am thoroughly entertained. I think this is legitimate study time because not only am i filling my head with classical music, I'm stepping back to appreciate the cultures I'm surrounded by! Oh life, you're fantastic.
On the other foot, I have to ride the red line metro today. and I'm kind of scared about that.
I need to stop procrastinating. I wish it wasn't so much stinkin fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment