Tuesday, September 28, 2010

It's a beautiful day. Don't let it get away.

Today finally feels like fall. Despite lacking a sufficient amount of sleep, I feel so happy about today. I was awakened (this is probably strike three) by the fire alarm today while I was about 20 minutes into a nap and it felt like the first time I was told that Santa wasn't real. I just laid there in disbelief until my desire not to get fined for staying in the building trumped my disappointment. Unbelievable. People, please read the correct amount of time you need to pop you popcorn for, or take time to notice the big red signs that say "do not open, door alarmed" on the doors that are, in fact, ALARMED. Okay that was my rant for the day.
I think I aced my philosophy quiz today!
I missed my sociology class :(
I gave a powerpoint today and I didn't die!
I need to write a paper by thursday... motivated? never.
Am I at work right now? Why yes, yes I am. Sitting at the front desk doing nothinnnng. I have 35 minutes till dinnertime. I am sooo excited. I had a waffle this morning and it was suuuuch a good decision. You know what's dumb? The cereal selection in the dining hall has been the same six cereals since I've been here. Golden Grahams, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Nature Vally granola, Cocoa Puffs, Lucky Charms, and Cheerios. I'M TIRED OF THEM! I don't mind cocoa puffs and lucky charms staying around, but have yall ever heard of wheaties? raisin bran? frosted mini wheats? I'm tellin ya what,they need to step up their game...
I did it. I spent money on clothes yesterday. It was a necessary measure, and I'm glad I did it, but it was almost physically painful to spend that much. And it wasn't even that much. bah humbug. Why does money exist? I would LOVE to resurrect the barter system. You give me a toga, I give you a goat, we call it even.
Today I am grateful for
New pants
Caffeine
Positive attitudes
Food
Sleep appreciation [cause even though I have no sleep in me, I'm still grateful it exists because it's suuuuch a beautiful thing.]
Internet
Pens that click. Because when they aren't clicky pens, i always lose the cap.

No comments:

Post a Comment