Thursday, September 9, 2010

Oh heyyyyy life! I just remembered how much you rockk.

Okay soooo..... ten facts about my life right now:

1. I get called a hippie at LEAST once a day. I haven't figured out if that's a good or bad thing, but people seem to like me, so I'll take it.

2. I figured out that "taking a walk" on campus consists of about four and a half minutes of pleasant scenery until it starts to repeat itself.

3. I can make it from my dorm to my workplace in approximately 2 minutes, depending on how many people are crossing the street.

4. Air conditioner units are soooo nice.

5. Coloring should be used by psychiatrists as a stress relief technique.

6. Letter writing keeps me sane.

7. When the elevator breaks, you realize how pathetic you are when you complain about taking a few flights of stairs.

8. I went running at five** in the morning with one of my friends and the stars were BREATH TAKING, I was so grateful to be alive this morning.

9. FALL IS ALMOST HERE! It was hoodie weather today.

10. I just realized how compleeeeeeeeetely in love with life I am. IT'S SO FUN! despite chemistry and having to smush the odyssey into two discussion days. I miss Trinity seminar. Fact.

I LOVE EVERYTHING. you should too, it's wayyy more fun than moping. Go eat a cliff bar, I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment