Sunday, November 14, 2010

Dashboard and Diet Coke with Lime.

This weekend, I got to see my dad. I was SO happy to see him, I missed him so much. I went to my aunt and uncle's house on friday night and just spent like seven hours eating and drinking and porching [yes, it's a verb] with my dad, sister, and a couple relatives. It was fantastic. It got reeeally cold out, so my cousin Katie lent me a men's xxxl hoodie that she had and i was wearing man sweatpants that were long enough to pull over my toes. I was so snuggly and happy. It was such a good night.

Theresee, thank you SO much for the diet coke. My fridge isn't lonely anymore.
By the way, everyone, if you want a free kitty whose name is Scarlett who is pretty and blue-eyed, Theresee has one. Let me know if you want her!

I'm listening to Dashboard Confessional and blogging instead of doing my homework. Bad Mary.

I wish I had gone on a run earlier today.
But my Achilles tendons hurt. So I should take a break? Prolly.
I love running.

Valerie, I'm wearing a hippo silly bad you gave me, it makes me smile. Thanks for pep-talking me last night, I love you so much.

Asia, you are THE BEST. I love you so much. You will prolly not ever read this, but I still love you girl.

I reallyreallyreally want steak.

The sunshine woke me up sooo stinkin' early this morning. I may as well not even have curtains, because they accomplish absolutely nothing.

you have stooolleennnn myyy heeeeeaaaaarrrrrrrrtttttttt!!!!!!!
i love this song.
thanks, dashboard.

I have to edit a sociology research paper. It's 18 pages long. I'm not excited.

Library people watching is fun, because half the people are falling asleep or finding discrete ways to procrastinate. It's funny.

Katrina, I liked our run the other day. I'm sorry I jaywalked and gave you a heart attack.

Emily Robinson.
I think you're pretty. I like you so much. I wish you lived on campus. But on the other foot, I like coming to your house with you spontaneously at all hours of the night and eating chocolate eclair bars with a spoon in your kitchen and trying on your whole closet and stealing your makeup remover. You astound me all the time, did you know that? You're just so goshdarn confident and strong-willed and genuine. I admire you so much. Thanks for being, you make my life wayyy more sunshiney. All the time. I hope you're feeling better. Let's have a running date soon?

My mom always texts me really cute things. And she sends me nice emails.
She's the best ever. I love my momma.

IMSOEXCITEDFORTHANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i get to see all of my INCREDIBLEEEEE friends. I miss them so. much.

breathing. sometimes I forget to think about how much it matters.




I need some Vivaldi. I'm about to enter nerd mode.
3-2-1 go.

No comments:

Post a Comment