Thursday, November 19, 2009

This has been quite possibly the slowest week of my life. I have a huge scholarship application due and I still need to write an essay and a half, write a better draft of my resume, and get my recommendation letters all in one place. UGH. I cannot wait until this semester is over!!!
On the other hand, by this time next week, I will be in FLORIDA. I am so excited to get out of South Bend!! The weather is legitimately depressing and sorts makes me wanna crawl into my bed and die for the next three months and come out when the sunshine returns. That would be okay with me. Alright... back to essay writing and trying to stay off of facebook, or anything else that sounds like more fun than writing about my career/professional goals. yuckk.
Hope it's sunny where you are because it sure isn't here.

No comments:

Post a Comment