Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm feeling very accomplished today because I finished my million year-long scholarship last night and I'm turning it in tomorrow! Thank goodness it will be over. I don't even want to go to the school that the scholarship is for, but if they pay me to go there, I will definitely suck it up. I have nooooo money. I got accepted to IU today which is pretty spiffy :) As of now, my list of potential future school are Bellarmine, Xavier, and IU. Pretty much my top three choices anyway so yay!
T-minus 26 hours until I leave for Florida!! I am beyond ecstatic about this... one more school day to go. Meanwhile, I have a physics project to complete and a spanish test to study for and maybe a another scholarship essay if I'm feeling so inclined. I will probably definitely NOT be feeling so inclined.
Tom and John are coming over tonight and we're grilling and eating a lot of MEAT. I am so excited!! I love those boys. Funny story.. I was at starbucks the other night writing essayd when I hear whispered in my ear "Oh hey baby hows it goin??" I was about to turn around and scold the stranger who called me baby, but I turned around and it was Tom. Haha gotta love it. then John snuck up on me from the other direction. silly boys...
I really should go on a run... I'm thinking if I'm lucky, I might motivate myself to go like 2 miles... I'm feeling extra lazy today even though i know I'll regret not running when I'm stuck in the car for 17 hours and then spend the next day eating. a lot. of AMAZING. Thanksgiving food. I CANT WAIT.
Alright, well, off to try and motivate myself. Hooray for last night of homework!!

No comments:

Post a Comment