Sunday, November 8, 2009

Help.

So I'm definitely procrastinating because I have a monster of a Spanish test tomorrow [which I have yet to start studying for] and an in-class essay [which for those of who who dont know is a terrific test of how far you can stretch your brain to improv on a 5 page paper that you are allotted less than two hours to write. It doesn't help that it's on Aquinas' Treatise on Law. fun] Needless to say, blogging felt like a more pressing matter :)
I got my first college acceptance letter yesterday, which is a big deal, so i hope you all are clapping for me. It is to Bellarmine University in Louisville Kentucky, and I would just about give an arm to go there. I hope they give me moneyy!!
I also went to the Notre Dame vs. Navy game yesterday.... HAH. What a joke. Nvay is quite amazing though, and I don't mind that we [ND] lost to them. I got to see an amazing flyover, which made my life and I got to go to a party and hang out with some Navy midshipmen who insisted on me wearing their jackets because it was chilly outside. I didnt mind one bit. All shallowness aside though, I have so much respect for what the Navy, and all branches of the military, do for our country and I hope I can appreciate fully the life I am able to have because of what they sacrifice. I love America. Now back to my essay... yuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment