Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Awake & Alive. [with the help of frivolous amounts of maxwell house]

Today I got up early! I mean, it wasn't by choice because I have to work in approximately 40 minutes, but nevertheless, I am alive, awake, and alert. I am also on my 3rd mug of black coffee. Reheated. I learned from my dad to drink my coffee black. In addition to being positively YUMMY, I love how low-maintenance and easy it is. And you can just keep reheating it... I think I've learned to ignore the fact that my coffee tastes burnt a lot of the time.

I'm sore today from running-- a welcome feeling after having done nothing productive for weeks on end. I'm committing it to myself now, I am going to be in good shape this summer. There really is no excuse not to be.

This post is super short but I have to leave for work soon. I just wanted to start the day off right, start my mind moving and rev myself up for nannying 6 kids under the age of 9. Let the circus begin!

2 comments:

  1. Your coffee probably tastes burnt because it's Maxwell House. You should drink True Stone. Just sayin...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe, you're probably right. Maxwell House combined with the fact that I let it get cold and end up reheating it multiple times. You'd think I'd learn...

    ReplyDelete