Tuesday, December 6, 2011

No pressing matter, it's simply Tuesday.

If I gave a name to the world outside today, it would be Nonchalant. The rain sweeps the streets and trees just how it wants to, not too violently and not annoyingly sprinkly either. The puddles don't mind being stepped in. It's comfortably warm outside, like the air doesn't mind the rain either. The hum of traffic isn't a nuisance like it usually is, it just kind of gives background music to the slow motion of Tuesday. Somehow today, I just don't mind the rain.

What I'm grateful for today:

- water coolers
- by boss is awesome
- a clean room
- the promise of sleep looming in the [very far, yet visible] distance.
- upfront conversation
- tie dye
- marlboro
- the awesome possum invention of the world wide web
- 10 days till im done with college [for now]

It is SO difficult to focus on schoolwork right now. I feel like I have thirty thousand bajillion things to get done but I have no idea where to start. Bleh. I think I just need to take a step back and regroup. Chaos breaks its neck by tripping over reason. I'll just keep truckin... after all, it's only Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment