Thursday, March 3, 2011

Give me freedom.

Free fallin.
I feel like sleep has fallen off of my priority list.
But you know? It's Thursday. 8:40am on Thursday morning and I'm deciding not to stress about the quiz and presentation I have in 5 minutes and instead, I'm writing down my feelings. Because it's what brings me back to square one, reality, my non-freak out zone.
The birds were singing loud this morning.
The sky is crystal blue and sharp like the air.
It's cold but it still holds a lingering promise that spring will be here soon.
I hear people around me in this cafe speaking like 4 different languages, and it's kinda cool.
I'm having a good hair day and despite that fact that my stomach kills, I'm wearing flip flips and my toes are painted a shade of blue that reminds me of mermaids. I don't know why it reminds me of mermaids, but it does.

I wanna let go today, be free and unfettered and alive.
God, take me there. Remove my anxieties. Today is yours.Today is mine to make Yours.
It's so beautiful, this life.
I'm going to go ace my quiz and improv through my presentation. And it's going to be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment