Saturday, July 10, 2010

Flip Flop Tans and Some White Sand



Dumdaduuumm!!! I'm in BEAUTIFUL Pensacola Beach, Florida!! The water is green and blue and wonderful and the sand is sugar white as always. It makes my soul so happy. I love to be here, I've come almost every summer since I can remember. So many memories! The Blue Angels did an airshow RIGHT over our beach house today! There is honestly not a more sexy, soul-shaking, amazing noise than an F/A-18 flyover. LOVE IT.
Last weekend [4th of Julyyy] I went to my Valerie's house in charming Cicero, Indiana where she has a beautiful home right on Morse Lake. It was a completely hilarious, wonderful, relaxing, shenanigan-filled weekend full of laughs and heart to hearts and adventures. I am so blessed to have Valerie in my liiiife!! And everyone else who lives in the Indianapolis area. Weekends with the Indy crew always promise to be unforgettable :]







Oh, I also spent some time in Washington DC and Arlington [my future homee!! weird] for Orientation. I saw the lovely Porter girls and Mike and lots of other pals. It was such a fun time! We went into the district late one night and walked around the national mall at midnight. it was SO pretty!! Hooray for summertime, adventures, wonderful people, and the metro running late hours on weekends!




No comments:

Post a Comment