Monday, February 15, 2010

Oh Life, you're so cool sometimes, let's be friends.


Well i visited Saint Mary's today and shadowed a nursing student. it was super interesting to see what the school is like from a student perspective, I liked it. I also got to miss school so that helped a little :)
I'm super excited because I get to go visit my sister Annie at IU this weekend! Yayyy, I never get to see her, so I'm super excited. im driving down with two of my besties too, so it should be a fantastic roadtrip as well. Fuunnnn yay. I have a whole week off school next week, so a bunch of my friends are coming in town and staying with me and im SO excited to see them all! I have amazing friends :)
my mom cleaned my room today and I feel like a new woman. Very empowered. I feel like I can like, run around my room and not trip over anything... which is perfectly true. i love having clean spaces. OH. and my drawers are organized. Is my mom a saint or what?
In other news, i am getting fed up with Descartes. His arguments are sooo frustrating!! and so hard to prove! Apparently he's like the king of logic, but nothing's seeming very logical to me... ohhh man. no fun. I'm sure Ill appreciate it later though.
For lent, I think Ive decided to not eat any sweets or after dinner and to run at least 4 times a week. Keep me honest people! I'm really wanting to follow through. Discipline is so good for me, as soon as I develop the habit haha.
As for tomorrow, MARDI GRAS! I hope you all are eating loads of king cake and finding creepy little gold babies in it. Party on.

No comments:

Post a Comment