Monday, October 3, 2011

Semi-charmed Life.

I'm really, really hungry.

I am listening to "My Hit and Run" by Third Eye Blind, and I'm falling in love all over again with them.

I'm getting more psyched for my guitar class. It's picking up a little and I'm getting more comfy with a guitar in my hands. And I'm getting fingertip callouses! Yay no more pain. However, my wrist HURTS from prolonged fretting and barring.

I'm going to a HANSON CONCERT. Yep, you heard it. October 19th, I cannot wait for you. Props to my friend Claire who's taking meee. I'm soooo excited.

This is how I feel right now:



I'm like the modern-day poster child for the "we can do it" mantra. 20 year old nursing student taking 19 credits and working 11 hours a week with no room in her day to eat and no time at night to sleep. However, I am soldiering on. I have Third Eye Blind and Dashboard Confessional singing to my soul and the promise of a 4 day weekend looming in the distance. It's a semi-charmed life.

Happy Monday anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment