Sunday, September 13, 2009

Well today was very productive! I found a ridiculously cute pair of forever 21 skinny jeans at a second hand store for $5. Whoever said second hand stores are lame were wrong! They are an answered prayer for broke people like me. So in addition to finding a spectacular pair of jeans, I got all of my homework done, finalized some college application details, went on a fantastic run, took a shower, made my lunch, and I am in bed at 10:48 pm. I think this may be a record for me... Now watch me not be able to get out of bed tomorrow morning. Oh, it would happen to me. Anyway, Im kind of proud of how successful my day was. Now back to another week of academic hell. Whoever came up with this curriculum clearly did not have to experience it. ulg.

No comments:

Post a Comment